Sussex Tuning

JamJay

California Bound
http://www.sussextuning.com/index.php?pr=Home_Page

Hi all.

Has anyone heard of or used the above?

My dad is in the motor trade and an employee of Sussex Tuning came in to his garage the other day. My dad mentioned that I was wanting a remap for my LCR and what do you know, this guy can do it and for trade price (whatever that will work out as).

Now, I never planned to let anyone touch my car other than the big boys down my way (AMD, REVO & CC) but after checking their website out with a mind to f**k them off completely, this threw me...

"Sussex Tuning" are not a franchise or bound to any one single product, we deal direct only with the best individual tuners in the world (REVO etc?) , who we have built up strong relationships with and work along side in our extensive research and development programmes, resulting in our customers and their vehicles benefiting from only the latest and most advanced tuning technologies available.

...so I don't know what brand of remap they offer of if it's one of their own Mickey Mouse versions. My dad wasn't very specific.

Anyway, I though before phoning a bunch of potential cowboys up, i'd let this post do the rounds and see what, if any, feed back there is.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
The way most companies like this operate... which may or may not be the case of the firm in question is that they buy the cables from a company, then download the 'file' from a source on the internet.

So the files may well be the same as bought from other similar firms (small one man band, mobile phone only etc)

But I would always suggest taking it to someone who has a proven history, rather than what they write on their own website.... after all - anyone can write anything on their own site.

Support / knowledge is more valuable than a 'trade' price

RENAULTSPORT

Sussex tuning forum

Hi,

I have used sussex tuning to remap my renault. Great guys and great firm, brilliant results, cant recommend them enough.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Hi, I guess you must have found this site from a Google search possibly.

Anyway, do you know what brand remap they use?

I think i'll still head on down to AMD though for their Rolling Road facilities.

You probabley already know this but AmD can also do you a REVO map aswell as there own map, there prices include a full diagnosics check and before and after rolling road run's, this would save you paying out for a RR session which is normally around £70.
Dont just go on price ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.