Syphon's MK3 Leon Cupra SC DSG

Mar 13, 2011
Why aren't they coming as standard then? Surely the cars you drove in Barcelona were built before yours? They had the 280 badge.

Anyway, hope you get it sorted. Mine doesn't even get built until first week of May (estimated, not confirmed). Waiting sucks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Why aren't they coming as standard then? Surely the cars you drove in Barcelona were built before yours? They had the 280 badge.

Anyway, hope you get it sorted. Mine doesn't even get built until first week of May (estimated, not confirmed). Waiting sucks!

Dealer had a message from the factory that some had left without the badge and one would be on the way very soon.

I had a feeling they would forget mine.

Scott

Mar 13, 2011
Dealer had a message from the factory that some had left without the badge and one would be on the way very soon.

I had a feeling they would forget mine.

Scott

Don't worry about it! The Golf R drivers won't get close enough to see it anyway (according to YouTube, so must be true) :)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Did you paint them yourself or buy the like that?

New set of letters painted by a bodyshop and fitted by the detailer.

Took a trip up to Awesome today and met some new faces and caught up with Zboyd which was great. Took some piccies (below).

The drive up was great (first stone chip on the windscreen though :( ) - Left it in comfort for the motorway and the chassis is so easy going. Came off the motorway and pushed it a bit for the first time in Cupra mode from the lights. Just mental, sound and speed. I am a convert to DSG now, it is amazing.

About 420 miles on the clock now. Average of 35MPG.

Scott

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
I seen yours on the side of the road outside Awesome as I was leaving. Very nice car fella, I wish I knew you were there a little earlier so I could of had a proper look.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I seen yours on the side of the road outside Awesome as I was leaving. Very nice car fella, I wish I knew you were there a little earlier so I could of had a proper look.

Hi, yer I didn't get there until about 12ish and no parking when I arrived. Only moved my car in a bit later. Saw your car, looked nice. :)

Scott

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Hi, yer I didn't get there until about 12ish and no parking when I arrived. Only moved my car in a bit later. Saw your car, looked nice. :)

Scott

Cheers

I staid to see the 2 big turbo Golf R's on the roller then I had to go for work.

Your Mk3 Cupra is the first I seen, it looks loads better in real live. I think a Mk3 Cupra could be my next car in a couple of years time.

Mar 13, 2010
Like the black badges, suit it alot better.

Need to see it in the flesh or go out in one, very well rounded car.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Honestly? Getting second thoughts.........

Nah. It's bloody awesome. :)

No build issues no badge yet. Just finding excuses to drive everywhere.

Thinking about side skirts and gloss roof but skirts too expensive at the moment.

Scott

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hugo Nebula

Dec 7, 2007
Manchester
VERY very nice, congrats..

A side question, I've been looking at the nevada white too, seems to be a favourite but wouldn't want to pollute the market too much!
I've never owned a white car but wanted one because of the myth many drivers will think you're the polis and pull over :D
It happens to me in my white Mk 2.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.