tdi problem with jumping gears

k999ste

Hi there guys, I am a new user and really could do with some good solid avice on the following.
1. My alhambra semi auto 54 plate has had a problem for two years with it stuttering during gear change 2-3 in both auto mode and tiptronic, it was investigated under warranty and the air mass meter was changed but the fault persists, now Seat claim its a turbo issue and refuse to cover the work under the "good will " scheme even though the car has a full service history (not all seat) and despite the fact that the car has been in under warranty at least five times prior to the expiry of the warranty. I need advice really, i do not think its a turbo i also think they should repair it and furthermore compensate me for the inconvenience.

2. I need the address for seat UK and a contact high up as to bring to their attention this issue.

3. any ideas of what this fault is and if anyone can direct me to a turbo doctor or replacer that would be ideal cheers

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Address of Seat UK :-

SEAT UK is a trading Division of Volkswagen Group UK Ltd (company registration number 514809, VAT registration number 217990930), whose registered office is at Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN, a company authorised to conduct business in the United Kingdom ("SEAT UK").