That'll teach me

Psymonkee

Still having ongoing interior water feature issues (search for my last posts if your that desperate :p) I got a nasty shock this morning (erm yesterday morning....18th!)

Go out to the car which had been parked on the street whilst we attempted to tidy up the garage. Oh look it's got ice all over it - not a problem. Boot won't open :( 1 Sharp tug later and the ice gives way. Grab my jacket/fleece thing which was in the boot (a tad cold tbh) and set to work hunting down the de-icer :)

Just where I remembered leaving it which was handly. Front passenger footwell rolling around on the floor. Open passenger door (with knackered handle...) and bend down to pick up de-icer. Unfortunately iI failed at this point as the cans of de-icer were both FROZEN! to the front passenger footwell carpet!

At this point I grabbed my work stuff and just walked into work instead :/ Got the car booked into the garage again but not till after the new year :(

Just a little heads up to those with that courtesy swimming pool ;)

Alba77

This is not good. I had this same problem this time last year. Christ did I battle with my local dealler over it. Got told various stories as to what was causing it- we all know what causes it, just this dealer decided to leave his brain at home for the week! Got told it was because I was "using Halfords windscreen wash, which was not an approved product of SEAT UK"..:doh: yeh, ok....
Got a wee legal arguement going on between, Halfords and SEAT UK..:D
Surprisingly enough, I got it fixed very quickly..lol..

Hope you get it fixed sooner rather than later..
I now mix the halfords concentrated windscreen wash so strong an alcoholic would love it- touch wood, had no problems since:). make sure they replace the carpet thats been damaged- dont let them just dry it out!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.