The Beast Has Arived

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
oh my god! what a birthday!...picked my car up on monD morning (my birthday!) from stoke "premier seat", a good 40 mile from my home in walsall...giving me enough time 2 get to grips with my nu lil pocket rocket...n MY GOD! it blew my leg off!...it just keeps asking for more and more...at this time i should ad its "only" the FR petrol 180bhp..but coming from a ibiza 1.2s its a HELL of a difference...got some mobile cam pics of it, as im waitin 2 fetch my sisters digi cam, so here u are peeps...
13032007006.jpg

13032007003.jpg

12032007010.jpg

12032007006.jpg

12032007005.jpg

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
You wont be able to resist the mods.

I lasted a week before I did my first two! And a few more cheap bits and pieces lined up for this weekend.

May brave the autowindow mod after that, its addictive!

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
great b'day prezzie! I bought myself my FR tdi for Christmas! Just be careful though, whilst your in awe of how it just wants to pull and pull, keep one eye on your speedo, it soon gets to silly speeds!

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
i know yer, i found myself doing 80 in 3rd earlier on, in a couple of seconds and that scared me :S but knowing that the power is there, i feel i dont HAVE to boot it constantly which is a nice feeling...opposed to having to constantly be at 4k revs in my previous car to even go anywhere haha

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Id go for a Becker headunit, fits in with the OEM look perfectly.

And can do bluetooth and is just in your budget. A quick search will throw up some details and all important pics and reviews. Im lining that up along with an Ipod and connector for my musical needs I think.

Ive only had my car a few weeks and I find myself offering to take my mates everywhere! 420 miles out of the first tank of fuel, still had 30 miles to go according to the computer (so thats a random number!). Not too bad considering there has been some fairly spirited driving. Could of course, and possibly should, be slighlty better! Oooppsss

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
know what you mean, my old polo was half the bhp (still nippy round town, but 0-60 in a fortnight), but I really have found myself driving more sensible now as you know the power is there if needed.

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
Id go for a Becker headunit, fits in with the OEM look perfectly.

And can do bluetooth and is just in your budget. A quick search will throw up some details and all important pics and reviews. Im lining that up along with an Ipod and connector for my musical needs I think.

Ive only had my car a few weeks and I find myself offering to take my mates everywhere! 420 miles out of the first tank of fuel, still had 30 miles to go according to the computer (so thats a random number!). Not too bad considering there has been some fairly spirited driving. Could of course, and possibly should, be slighlty better! Oooppsss

:confused: