The Best But Affordable Tyres?

Gavlaa

Im going to need 2 new front tyres in a month or so on my 1.8T Leon,
any suggestions on what tyres to get and where to get them from?

dreago 1

Gav
Oct 21, 2011
East Sussex
I got a great deal from a tyre shop in parkwood maidstone. tyre pros i believe. very good prices.

STS Tyre Pros
Unit 1
Cuxton Road Industries
Cuxton Rd
Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9YF
01622 762886

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Recently I've gone for Falken 452's from camskill.com - £147 for two including postage and they arrived the next day - the just paid a local garage £10 per wheel to fit an balance for me. Yet to see what they're like in wet and dry.

Prior to that I had Conti Sport Contact 3's which were superb in wet and dry I found.

TheBigGM

VTEC Who????????
Jun 20, 2009
North Wales
nonstophits.co.uk
Recently I've gone for Falken 452's from camskill.com - £147 for two including postage and they arrived the next day - the just paid a local garage £10 per wheel to fit an balance for me. Yet to see what they're like in wet and dry.

Prior to that I had Conti Sport Contact 3's which were superb in wet and dry I found.

I've just bought the same from Camskill. Will be fitted tomorrow!

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
ive ran autogrip F107's for a year now at £48 a tyre, not brilliant in the wet, but no worse than my toyo proxes i ran before

adamstreeter

Feb 10, 2010
im not enjoying the 452's on my car, find the wet performance is terrible compared to contisport 2's i had previously.....probably going to get a set of Goodyear Eagle ASM 2 tyres next as they seem to be highly rated

cupra_r_ick

Jan 29, 2011
comparign 452's to contis sport contact 2s is pointless, like comparing an lcr to a porsche.
452s are very good, but as good as a high end/premium tyre obviously not

Dabullll

I've had 452's and thought they were crap in the wet but amazing in the dry but they wore out too quick so then i tried 912's which i found to be good allrounder and lasted a bit longer.I think Falkens are one of the best tyres you can get for the price going on what i've people are saying.

cupra_r_ick

Jan 29, 2011
key to what you said there, is best tyre "FOR THE PRICE"
i totally agree with what your saying

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.