The dealer just rang

Glovepup

Cupra Lova
May 27, 2006
Sevenoaks, Kent
And I can pick my car on Friday!!

Firstly I rang them last week and was told that I would be given 2 weeks to sort eveything out and I was promised a may delivery, but hey it's april so it's early.

Cant complain really, just booked the day off work. Camera at the ready and wow I am so excited!!! :clap:

simmytt

Dec 2, 2006
midlands
Must be something in the air, dealer phoned me today my candy white fr will be there on thursday. Do seat have that deal where you get a free weeks insurance?, saves a lot of hassel with cover notes ect.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Saturday can't come soon enough. The end of my long 4 month period of having no car. But its been worth it to do without a car for a while, saved loads so my Cupra got more extra bits. ;)

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Plus the comparison between what you're driving now and the Cupra is going to seem immense! Will make the first drive that much more special :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I rarely drive the Honda Jazz, mum usually drops me off at work so its only when i need to buzz out somewhere at weekends. Plus its an automatic, so its going to be a shock to the system no doubt to be back in a 6 speed manual with power.

Though i did get a sneak preview, by playing in a Cupra back in February at the press launch. But it will be nice to get back into a car that can go round bends 'well' !!

Last edited:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
That's a fantastic step up, in almost every area really. Are you going to post back here with your thoughts once you've covered a few miles?

Glovepup

Cupra Lova
May 27, 2006
Sevenoaks, Kent
That's a fantastic step up, in almost every area really. Are you going to post back here with your thoughts once you've covered a few miles?

It is a good step up.

Once I get the car I'm straight off to drive to take some glourious pictures and then drive around eveywhere!!

I wanna stay out late and test the lights and everything.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.