the mac music mobile

Apr 4, 2011
woodford green
not to bad , with the ones i had mounting was a straight replacement and the loom provided was simple enough , all it needed was a switched live feed & a connection to the side lights so they switch off when you put the main lights on took me about 3 hours i guess , i dont like to hurry things lol

i had to take the center " seat " grill out to get the loom from one light to the other apart from that not to bad

mm

jmfoottit

Hi, I'm having a bit of a nightmare fitting my new Kenwood DDX4021BT to my wife's Altea using a Connects2 fascia plate (which has a wide enough aperture but is not tall enough). I see you've used an Autoleads DFP-18-01? Could you help me by confirming which fascia plate you have and the faceplate external aperture to see if my Kenwood cage would fit in it? Thanks

Apr 4, 2011
woodford green
right i had time to get busy with the jiggy

the box had to be wider front to back as the speaker sticks up more on top so the box is only 9.5 cm high and has about 3/4 inch clearance above the cone so it dont hit the shelf , volume comes out at a bout 3/4 of a cubic foot , its wadded inside, speaker is a JL 13TW5 , made the amp rack this morning for the genesis amp

& the trim to cover the wires

tomorrow if it dont rain i hope to get it all wired up at the mo the sub is running on the other genesis under the back seat & its sounds good as it is

MM

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.