The next Forum Meet Trophies...

What 4 cars would you like to have made...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Afternoon,

Before I purchase some new trophies (and be selfish) to keep me going over Christmas haha thought i'd throw some ideas out there to see what people want... Unfortunately the Leon's are now pretty expensive as most come from the EU so postage is nuts, MK3 Leon still start from around £45 without postage...

Each car shown below is the same price and with a new plastic display case and forum plaque comes to £20 so it's not too bad considering the above...

Poll at the top of the post and for those on Tapatalk you can just reply below if you wish...

We have...

Exeo ST - Maybe thinking to do a copy of @Nollywood build although i'm not sure i'll have enough space in the display case for a 1:43 scale engine etc haha
s-l1600 (2).jpg

Next up is the SEAT Mii... Got nothing else to say...
s-l1600 (3).jpg

Next up is the Toledo MK2 (I think) which I thought to copy @spudboy6 with the purple beast, not sure if he has a sun roof though lol
s-l1600 (5).jpg

Then we have the Ibiza
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Next up is the Altea
s-l1600 (7).jpg

Next up is Cordoba
s-l1600 (6).jpg

Lastly but not least is the Toledo old school I think...
s-l1600 (8).jpg

What do you guys think? I'm thinking 4 maybe in total as I need to factor in cash for the decals, parts etc.

Thoughts/ideas welcome

Cheers

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yea no sun roof here and obviously I’ll vote for the mk2 Toledo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm a sun roof could make things difficult haha maybe I can fill it in but I'll maybe keep looking for yours unless you don't mind the forum trophy having a sunroof lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members