The White Lion! - Cupra Revo

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
Hello,

I'm GtSport from Bucharest Romania. I'm the owner of a 2008 Candy White Leon Cupra. I've bought this car a bit constrained by circumstances: my 2007 Golf GtSport 2.0 TDi + Superchips remap has "died". I wanted a faster car anyway so it was time for Cupra. It didn't let me down.

So far, the car is pretty much stock right now. I've just changed the intercooler with the S3unit and I've noticed that the fans are running at maximum speed even if I just started the engine. I've done it in an authorized Seat delership. Do you have any sugestions what could it be?
I'm going back anyway because I wanted the front bumper painted and they've painted the lip under the licence plate white. :-o

12022010172.jpg

I have big plans with the car:

- complete turboback exhaust
- cold air intake
- high pressure fuel pump upgrade
- Billstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers
- Remap
- LSD and sway bars

Hope you will like it:

03072009203.jpg

03072009207.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

03072009207.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

Last edited:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
The day after tomorow, the lip will be black again along with the part under the licence plate. :)
Please help me decide, should I go for Milltek TBE or Blueflame TBE?

Last edited:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
I've just ordered a complete Blueflame TBE exhaust with 100 cell race cat. Now's waiting time!:happy::happy:

Last edited:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
Thank you guys, now I'm going to order a new Evoms V-Flow K04 intake and then go to Revo for a remap.:D
evomsintkvfmk54.jpg

Last edited:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
I'm going to buy also a new set of rims, what do you think of these:

TDpro_race_1_2_silver640x480.jpg

TDpro_race_1_2_white640x480.jpg

prorace12_jpg1_black640x480.jpg

TDprorace1_white.jpg

OZ7425_rally_asfalto.jpg

bbs_ch_black_persp567_05.jpg

CH_DSK_sm.jpg

Team Dynamics are favorites because BBS and OZ are a bit off the buget.

Last edited:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
I've ordered the Evoms V-Flow K04 intake. I'll go to Revo for Stage 2. Now I need to find the money for a Bilstein B16 suspension.

actually I quite like the lip painted white at the bottom, wheels, td's are nice but getting common, the new 1.3 looks better as it doesn't have the printing around the outside edge. I also like those OZ ones, although i'd also consider some compomotives or speedline turini's

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
Thanks!

I think I will go for Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 because in Bucharest nobody knows about them, belive me till now I've never seen them live and because they are less expensive than Oz, BBs, Speedline.
Thank you Steve for the Compomotives sugestion, I like them, I have to find their price. :confused:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
My new Evoms CAI just arrived yesterday, it sounds awesome. Here's some mounting pictures:

And yesterday I've mounted my new summer tyres, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric, they are a lot better than my old Pzero Rosso on dry, and in another league on wet. :clap:

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
New update:

I went to my REVO dealer and installed a detuned stage 2 because I'm still to receive my Blueflame TBE (it's been a month now), so now I have a stage 1+ REVO'ed car. :D

All I can say is WOW!!!! It is a different car now, I have the same joy I had the day I bought it. Because it has also a lot more grunt at low rev's it feels lighter, and after 5000 rpm it teleports to 7000. :drive1::thumbup:

droopydog.jpg

GtSport

Feb 5, 2010
Bucharest
I finnaly got my Blueflame TBE:

Even if it has no final silencer, it is not loud at normal driving but when I accelerate all hell breaks loose: :D

A fixing rod was too long by 2 cm so it had to be shortened:

...and on the rod that fixes the oval tip a nut had to be welded so it stays perfectly centered:

Now a true Revo Stage 2 software will be installed.