To buy or not to buy?

Tom03

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Feb 28, 2010
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Would having tinted windows look good in that colour though? As I was thinking of having the car in red - Blank tints on a red Ibiza would look immense :D

PS: Is your car the same? The one in your sig looks similar

Zappa

Mar 19, 2010
bit pricey imo.

could pick up the same shape in 1.2 for a lot less. Low mileage but still... you can get through auto trader for maybe 3k

Tom03

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Feb 28, 2010
Retford, Nottinghamshire
bit pricey imo.

could pick up the same shape in 1.2 for a lot less. Low mileage but still... you can get through auto trader for maybe 3k

I see where you getting at

But;

- I want a 1.4 :p

- Low mileage assures me that it wont go breaking down every 5 minutes and so may well end up paying more in repairs.

- I can probably get the price down as the car is still for sale since I went there 2 months ago (So it's probably been there for sale for more than 2 months) and if I pay in cash, I'm sure I can fiddle my way to an agreement [B)]

Zappa

Mar 19, 2010
If I had 7k sitting about I would go and get an Audi A3 from a trader, probably...

Tom03

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Feb 28, 2010
Retford, Nottinghamshire
I was looking at Audi A3's until I checked the insurance. With them being German and what not, the insurance came to a whopping £4,500.

This will be my first car and I am 18 years old haha.

At least with SEAT's the insurance comes to around £2,500. It may not sound cheap to you but if your looking at other cars to get even lower insurance than that, then you need to be looking at Ford Ka's and Peugeot 106's. And they only come in at £2,000 for me.

Zappa

Mar 19, 2010
Holy smokes!!

Haha, didnt even think. Im now 25 so insurance is very cheap.

Go for the Ibiza then and drive sensibly. Thats so expensive. Unreal!

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
It's two years old to be fair tho. You can knock a bit off that tho.
No it's older than that it's still a 1.4 sport but a pre facelift one. And mines blue! Haha

looks good tho mate i'd say if you got the money go for it If you can get the price knocked a bit sorted . they are fairly quick for what they are, look good, hold there price :)

They look sweet with tints yer haha

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
Its a good milage and looks pretty sound :D

Whats that mark between the middle dash vents a scratch or maybe just a sticker. The multi function steering wheel is good to have.

The big pinky sticker :lol: says £7495 i think so they have dropped it a bit but with a lot of newer march trading stock coming in you could make a lower offer.