Tolly Spoiler

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Doesn't look like the one on my V5. I can just about get a hand underneath, the sides don't appear to be as long, and if I remember correctly mine has a centre brace.

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Don't think this is standard at all and have never seen anyone on here with one of these fitted although they have been on e-bay for a while now. Looks like they have tried to copy the Picnic Table style spoilers from Scoobies or Evos. Might look OK on the right car though ;)

silver surfer

Mar 31, 2006
out there over the edge vw tech
factory spoiler

this is a seat factory fit spoiler
IMG_2058mod.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2053mod.jpg

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I've been trying to find a boot lip spoiler that will fit the toledo but no one seems to do one. Been looking at these guys http://stores.shop.ebay.com/GOFASHOPPE__W0QQ_armrsZ1QQ_fsubZ10595004 as they seem to do custom lengths, just not sure how flexable they'd be to fit the curve of the boot?

There's a picture on the left of that auction that shows them bending it almost in half? Looks to be flexible enough to me!! They're made of a rubber material, so at the very least they should bend enough to cope with the Tolly boot.

I have to say, some of the pictures showing them on the car makes it look like they've just stuck a windscreen wiper blade on there!

I do like the idea (and have always liked the look of 'flush mounted' spoilers), but it does look a bit cheap to me. I am willing to be corrected though.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.