Too many diesel Ibizas?

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Looking at Parkers site to see what they value my 04 reg Ibiza FR TDi at, I see they now show the petrol version as worth more than the diesel. The same applies to the Cupras.

I hope they have made a mistake as my 26 month old car is now worth £6470 (46%) as a trade in according to them. £7000 loss in two years seems quite a bit. If not I guess there's just too many FR TDis about which is depressing prices.:(

Ah well, I suppose I will just have to keep it for a few years longer as I can't afford to trade it in at that price. Good job it's a nice car.:)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
thats bull, you can't find any for sale for les than 8k, and those high milers, there are couple floating round less, but those are dodgy ones with dubious histories.

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Ant FR said:
thats bull, you can't find any for sale for les than 8k, and those high milers, there are couple floating round less, but those are dodgy ones with dubious histories.
I agree. According Glasses Guide on the Vauxhall site the top trade in price for my car is £7490 and the petrol version is £7460 which sounds about right to me.

The Parkers price seemed to drop about £1000 in one month, so I think something went wrong there.:)

gazjones

havce to say there are lots of the tdi fr's around and not many 20vt's looked in a few price guides like glasses and the petrol isnt even in there! they will be worht more than that as its only a book figure but everyone asks for more!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members