trade black mirror covers for white

Jan 3, 2021
Dublin
Hi, I have a white seat Leon fr 2013 and am looking to trade my white mirror covers that are in good shape no damage for black mirror covers if anyone is interested ? or if anyone can link me to someone who is selling some.
thanks

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
get them wrapped?
I have a friend who works in vehicle wrapping and even doing them cheap it's still more expensive than just buying a black set.
The mirrors have really sharp angles that make it difficult to wrap.

OP: Take a look on ebay, I got mine for around £40.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
My friend done that with his golf and it came out looking terrible .
Your friend must not be very talented then as painting a small thing like this is not hard at all. Twenty quid for two rattle cans off ebay and watch a few vids on the tube.

To be honest I think it'll be your best option as I can't think why someone would want to do the swap. The only people with black covers will be people with black cars and why would you want to put white mirrors on a black car?

Reactions: JM65 MCC

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Just another thought.

If I'm looking for a car on Gumtree or wherever and I see one that the owner has decided to paint random bits a different colour, I'm not even clicking on that car. I'm thinking the guy is a boy racer or just tasteless but either way I'm not talking the risk because the world is not short of cars for sale. I'll find one that's been looked after and not messed with.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.