Transferring I Phone Display To Media System

monkeynuts

TIME FOR BED SAID "Z"
Oct 2, 2003
Area 51
Visit site
Hi Guys :) I have a 2020 Cupra Leon 290 and even though the Media System is ok the Sat Nav is a bit flaky .

Its very similar to the one I had in a DS3 but upgraded slightly .

Now I have been using Waze and find it great for pushing info at you when driving (speed Cams) and other stuff and it updates regular so can I mirror the phone screen on the car display ?

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi Guys :) I have a 2020 Cupra Leon 290 and even though the Media System is ok the Sat Nav is a bit flaky .

Its very similar to the one I had in a DS3 but upgraded slightly .

Now I have been using Waze and find it great for pushing info at you when driving (speed Cams) and other stuff and it updates regular so can I mirror the phone screen on the car display ?
I expect 2020 Cupra will have Seat's Full Link, which includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
I don't use Waze but it should be available through CarPlay or Android Auto, allowing you to have the app on the media screen.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I expect 2020 Cupra will have Seat's Full Link, which includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
I don't use Waze but it should be available through CarPlay or Android Auto, allowing you to have the app on the media screen.
Edit - it will be the car version of the app not straight mirroring.