transforming lcr

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
[B)]i have not been on for a while but as title says i am starting to change my lcr now!:D
can anyone help me with a decent bodyshop that do resprays as lacquer is crap!
i have had my car bonnett wrapped in carbon fibre today looks the muts nuts all comments welcome:)
a few of the things i have planned are ap coilovers,phase 2 software c/c and few more things like bigger turbo undecided about vf22, garrett or possibly hybridizingk04 any opinions?:confused:
cupracarbon.jpg

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
ap coilovers at awesome any feedback?
i have been told standard twin intercoolers are good to flow a phase 2 no need for fmic is this correct?

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
aup mate looking good how much did you pay to wrap it id like me roof done but cant find anywhere will pop round if your about tomorrow, just had updated cc software on my car wow it really shifts now :D turbo back is comming very soon lol

alex_cupra09

now owner of mk3 cupra
Mar 12, 2009
Nantwich
aup mate looking good how much did you pay to wrap it id like me roof done but cant find anywhere will pop round if your about tomorrow, just had updated cc software on my car wow it really shifts now :D turbo back is comming very soon lol

a up mate a place in sandbach does wrapping

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Carbonskin are the dogs danglies

carbonskin.jpg
This is the company they are awesome,lacquer was shite on car aplied the wrap and it bubbled, Dave was the owner and i signed a disclaimer so nothing could be said. Dave said he would fix it just later day and TRUE to his word relayed it yesterday. This company is awesome highly recommended.
carbonskin1.jpg
A pic of the bonnett
carbonskin2.jpg
A close up of the carbon fibre weave
carbonskin3.jpg
My wing mirrrors wrapped this is awesome everyone who sees this thinks they are genuine carbon fibre ones!:clap:

CARBONSKIN ---BURTON UPON TRENT :clap:

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Those wing mirros look the mutts mate, was think of doing something simular myself.

Yes mate cheers for that comment I highly recommend CArbonskin in burton upon Trent they are ace. Going back for roof wrap and possibly tail gate think it will look good!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.