Travel Assist - Lane changing

Kaxolo

Dec 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
I was looking at the new version of the manual and there is a few new things. One I saw is the lane changing feature that wasn't in the previous version. It says you need to have travel assist (which I have) and you need to activate in the travel assist menu in the smart assistant menu. But I don't have that option (mine only shows an Acc menu), so I was wondering if anyone with the latest version of software has these menues and options now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-07-13-57-52-726_com.microsoft.skydrive.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-07-13-57-52-726_com.microsoft.skydrive.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 336

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
It says you need "Side and exit assist" option from the L/XL safety driving packs. It was not an option in any of the standard trims (and I couldn't even add this to x lux trim)...

Kaxolo

Dec 23, 2021
No. I don't have a Travel assist menu even though I have travel assist. I do have side assist and exit assist because both already have saved me a couple of times. That's why I was wondering if it's coming up in the newer versions of the software. I'm currently on 1790

Kaxolo

Dec 23, 2021
If you have all the equipment (rada, camera, sensors...) it might be just to get a software update. Like the people that didn´t have travel assist and it was to code it and add the capacitive weel