Triple R BTCC Splitter - Who has it yet?

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Just looking for more pictures of this fitted? Seen it on the red Leon and noticed they are on eBay now for £80. Do we get them cheaper for SeatCupra members?
Just wondering if there is anyone else with one yet?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Do we get them cheaper for SeatCupra members?

i think they are cheap enough, Ive seen first hand the work that goes into making them, its not simply mould a piece of fibre glass and thats it, alot of hours go into them

Kev and Andy where working flat out when i was there

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yes because they are covered in a Gel like material that comes in gloss black

You will probably be able to have them sprayed

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I have plenty of pics of it on m car if any one needs to c them, in regards to the colour, Kev is having talks with someone who can vinyl them any colour including carbon fibre. Hope this helps

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
So hard to fit they are, I gave mine away in the end after it was sitting on the drive for 2 months.

I'm assuming u r talking about fitting the mk1 Lcr splitter to a mk2? These Tripple r splitters r a piece of p*ss to fit

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
So hard to fit they are, I gave mine away in the end after it was sitting on the drive for 2 months.

I'm sorry but WHAT? Haha

Took 15 minutes, If I remember there was 6 pre drilled holes (maybe 8) just position it on ur bumper, drill through and then use the fasteners supplied (nuts, bolts and washers) with the splitter to secure in place. Job done.

How anyone can say that is hard I have no idea.

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
I was tempted for mine but on sportlines the front is so close to the ground it probably wouldn't last five minutes, especially if you park forwards towards a kerb, only just clears now.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Its so easy.....benzy answered you Twice!!!! Lol:p

Haha oh yea! I just read through it and saw it and jumped straight to the end to write something without stopping to look if I had already replied :p

Mine was fitter when I was already lowered on sport lines. Iv only ever caught it once and it didn't do much damage.

But if ur intending on parking nose in to a parking spot, u will hit the kerb on sport lines if u don't stop in time. All I do is stop before I hit anything :D great rule in life for every day diving really haha

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.