20070812touri1227.jpg

20070812touri1229.jpg

touristenfahrer_12-08-07_93_20070813_1316950401.jpg

and one older from april

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/christian.ernst1/nordschleife/IMG_1163.JPG

Last edited:

ian_cupra

looking awesome, i'll be there time time next week :) cant wait

why was there so many people watching at the time??

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
There's always loads of people there. Even in the cold at Easter it was pretty packed.

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
i was going to go this time next week with the norfolk RS group, but couldnt get a passanger quick enough and cant afford it on my own,

great pics mate.

reneder

boardING
Oct 7, 2002
Looks good mate, what kinda car you got, was trying to look and see, FR wheels, black side strips, stubby mirror, cupra front bumper? my head hurts!

welll :) .. there are versions you don't get in UK :) .. mine is a Torrid '02 and I changed nearly everything 8)
complete Cupra/TopSport Spoilers; Cupra Exhaust; 17" FR Wheels; Weitec Springs; self illuminated numer plate etc. ...
the black side strips will get silver when I've got more time ...

last weekend I met a silver CupraR from UK at Adenau :) I think I also saw pictures from him on the photographers page

*edit* the last picture was from Easter ;) ... season opening ... you can't imagine how many people are watching around the track

Last edited:

Andi

Back in Black
Mar 5, 2006
Inverness
Amasing pictures.

Realy cant wait to go (4weeks).

I want pics of my leon taken like that can you advise me how to go about it ?

Cheers

reneder

boardING
Oct 7, 2002
maybe we will meet there ;) ... I'm more often right now there because I moved from Munich back to Aachen :)

At first ... drive many rounds :)

and then on the next days you should look into the german touristdrivers forum ... (or I can do this for you) and all professional photographers post their gallerys in this board ... after this ... you've to search through about 1000 pic's per photographer :D ...

Ciao Chris

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise