TT rear disc conversion

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
m0rk said:
How does a mechanical braking system adjust?

All that happens at best is the rears lock up (they're unweighted) and the ABS kicks in, and you don't slow down as quick

really - you are making some pretty dumb assumptions that not only endanger your life, but the people you're about to run into.

taking the standpoint of 'uprating the fronts & rears' both at the same time is great - but unless either of you measure, test measure a whole lot more then you don't deserve to have cars.

You could buy and fit brake bias valves, but somewhere along the line, I think that might be beyond you.

Not sure if this is related but i'll have a stab!! When i lowered my Corsa 60mm i had to adjust the rear bias something (i cant remember what it was called-too long ago) What i found was that because the rear was so low the car thought that i had extra weight and applied too much pressure on the rear brakes-causing all sorts of fun!!

Would this be the same type of thing you refer to m0rk??

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
andy_gdon said:
Not sure if this is related but i'll have a stab!! When i lowered my Corsa 60mm i had to adjust the rear bias something (i cant remember what it was called-too long ago)

Load Dependant Valve - and they're not that reliable as m0rk says