Tuning & mods

Dovla_ktm

Jan 22, 2021
Difference is that ABT is made for specific car and you can’t fit it on another vehicle with same engine. Also like MTM. It’s more like Revo but without reprograming your stock ecu. Revo is one step further but voiding your warranty.
Other chip tuners and piggyback systems are more universal, one version for all cars with same or simmilar engines. Also didn’t find any chiptuner beside abt & mtm which are offering full warranty.

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
For uk, I spoke to abt and they said they have exclusive tie up with Seat and they do not provide any services for retail customers so only when cupra launches official abt upgrade for new factory orders abt comes into play if a customer has speced this option. For existing formentor customers abt do not provide any services.

Dovla_ktm

Jan 22, 2021

You can find all info on their site. Search warranty, they have packages depending on your country.

My cupra dealer contacted factory for warranty details and they get written reaponse that factory warranty is void on parts affected with tuning but all other stuff is still under warranty. So you can buy abt warranty for tuning affected parts and you are full secured.
I’m waiting for final offer on full ABT package (ecu, rims, springs), should get it tomorrow...
I’m going for abt chip tuning for sure, but I don’t know about rims because they told me shipping could be unreasonable pricY.

Reactions: Yaz2010

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020

You can find all info on their site. Search warranty, they have packages depending on your country.

My cupra dealer contacted factory for warranty details and they get written reaponse that factory warranty is void on parts affected with tuning but all other stuff is still under warranty. So you can buy abt warranty for tuning affected parts and you are full secured.
I’m waiting for final offer on full ABT package (ecu, rims, springs), should get it tomorrow...
I’m going for abt chip tuning for sure, but I don’t know about rims because they told me shipping could be unreasonable pricY.
Not applicable to UK. Thanks. Would be interesting to see the price.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com

What was the final quote you got for the ABT package?

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Small mod on my car, I sourced a screen protector from Flea bag (German site), came today and its absolutely brilliant, great fit and no more finger marks.

Deleted member 131219

Small mod on my car, I sourced a screen protector from Flea bag (German site), came today and its absolutely brilliant, great fit and no more finger marks.
Sounds good; don't the fingermarks still accumulate on the surface of the protector?

Hizzards

Aug 19, 2021
Was going to take a punt on this when if my car arrives so good to get a positive take

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
I have only left one finger print on the screen that I have noticed over the least two days, my digits were a bit clammy but it wiped off extremely easy. The Mrs has also stated it’s a huge improvement.

Reactions: MrBiggles87
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.