Tunnel Run

Feb 26, 2013
It took me just over 2 and a bit hours but the traffic was quite heavy, I passed a few petrol stations if its a big need then I can try and put one in. there is a Tesco just around the corner from Brent cross and they do Super.

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Bad news guys can't get the time off workto come and joins you all but if there's a any kind of sponsorship type setup I'd defo be into donating but not be until payday (funnily enough 29th)

Feb 26, 2013
Bad news guys can't get the time off workto come and joins you all but if there's a any kind of sponsorship type setup I'd defo be into donating but not be until payday (funnily enough 29th)

That's a shame buddy, you an always donate on the H4H website, ill make sure there's plenty of photos and you can always do the next one

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Yeah I do anyway being ex RAF which is y I'm even more peeved that I can't make it. Might see how I feel nearer the time who knows I might feel sick and not be able to make work:whistle: lol

Feb 26, 2013
Yeah I do anyway being ex RAF which is y I'm even more peeved that I can't make it. Might see how I feel nearer the time who knows I might feel sick and not be able to make work:whistle: lol

It's amazing how a tunnel run can bring on a 24hr bug ;)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
I might have a more serious case of 48hr bug which is convenient working a 4-on4-off shift, but on the other side I want the money for the car. Dammit this swings and roundabouts crap :censored: me off!!!

dave_92

Apr 20, 2010
essex
I might have a more serious case of 48hr bug which is convenient working a 4-on4-off shift, but on the other side I want the money for the car. Dammit this swings and roundabouts crap :censored: me off!!!

Can relate to working shifts. This is one of those lucky occasions that its my weekend off.

Feb 26, 2013
I've made a few changes to the route due to road works and I've added a sneaky tunnel, going for a test on Saturday night. So if alls good we should get 10 tunnels

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise