Turbo Ranger - Jokermans Hybrid Ovni MK3 Ibiza -Thank You and Goodnight

Jokerman261

James
Apr 9, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Its looking good there bud, hope mot goes smoothly

Thanks bud.

So I've been at Leeds Festival all weekend but 3" downpipe is on and it's MOT'd, so I'll be taxing it tomorrow! :D

Today I've heatsheilded a few lines and wires that ran near the turbo.

I also swapped out the Zinc turbo bolts for some Stainless ones, hoping they'll survive the onslaught.

Also got this in the post. Wasn't too convinced that just a juiblee will hold it so I've sealed it up to. Will try it out tomorrow.

Jokerman261

James
Apr 9, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Boost leak tester, just plugs into a compressor.

A couple from yesterday, some guy came and stole my seats and said he's not stopping at just those. :help:

Got a few bits up for sale on the Ibiza Owners FB page, rear arb, ECU cover, front speaker upgrade, will be adding more bits and pieces later. PM me if anyones interested. :)

Jokerman261

James
Apr 9, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Not much to update, found 3 feet of this hanging out my exhaust today. Videos of flames to follow
IMAG0583_zpsa4d9ad29.jpg

In other news, I've got a new Seat lined up for the end of the month. ;)

Jokerman261

James
Apr 9, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Well this is it guys. This has genuinely been the most fun car I've had(Even more than my MK2 Golf), so much good memories and good times. The breaking has started so if anyone needs anything send me a PM and I'll send you the parts list.

It's a sad day but needs must, hopefully I hopefully can get another at some point, maybe an ICR. I'm scooping about in a stage 2 Leon Cupra for the minute so not left the family just yet, so if anyone sees me about give me the thumbs up.

Thank you and goodnight.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.