Turbo whine

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Have you changed/cleaned the oil pickup pipe? Oil congeals on the turbo return

So far I've not touched anything other than just doing the Mr Muscle job on it. I have to take my intake manifold out eventually to clean that out so I'll have much better access to the top of the turbo and the oil feed line, so will be able to change that - if that's the bit you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Bet you wish you never asked, add it too the list lol
The worst part is that for everything I tick off the list, another five things go on, and most of those are things I could have done while I was last under the car or messing about with the engine.

At least I've got an excuse to change the oil now, but you just know when I put the sump back on there's going to be a leak.

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
The worst part is that for everything I tick off the list, another five things go on, and most of those are things I could have done while I was last under the car or messing about with the engine.

At least I've got an excuse to change the oil now, but you just know when I put the sump back on there's going to be a leak.
Better not mention the kerfuffle valve then you got enough todo.

Reactions: iammooks and Rich.T

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
And then I always forget how much I need to charge it after - is it a watt a kerfuffle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk