Typo in the SEAT parts pricelist book.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Should you ever be wanting to fit mudflaps to your Ibiza, be careful what you get from the garage. I wanted a set of fronts only, but when I got to the car, I looked at the box and saw that it said 'rear' on it. So I went back in, spoke to the parts bloke and he checked the list, to find that the number for front mudflaps corresponded with that on the box stating rears. I took them home and opened the box, but realised they definitely were rears, as I had fitted some a few weeks ago. He said any problems and just to take them back up and they'll sort it out. :) Just incase you do go to do this though, the number for the fronts has been swapped round with the rears in the booklet by mistake. :)

Front - 6L0075111
Rear - 6L0075101

T. Spark

Good to know, and good spot... question now is mudflaps? arent they for old people?! :whistle:

Deleted member 12175

That is good to know even though i won't be getting any as they are for old poeple!

Diaman

Sep 28, 2005
I just bought front mudflaps, sick of all the **** getting thrown up from the wheels!!! [:@]

Triple D

IainW said:
Why are they for old people? :confused: No need for comments like that. I thought I was being helpful.
Take no notice of them chap, their probably all having midlife crisies:p :lol:

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Diaman said:
I just bought front mudflaps, sick of all the **** getting thrown up from the wheels!!! [:@]
Me too, got all 4 on mine, anything to protect the paintwork from crap & chippings on the Peak District's finest roads ;)

And I'm not old (well, not too old)

Diaman

Sep 28, 2005
muddyboots said:
Me too, got all 4 on mine, anything to protect the paintwork from crap & chippings on the Peak District's finest roads ;)

And I'm not old (well, not too old)

Think im gonna get the rear ones aswell, the front ones seem to have made a diffrence on theses crappy norfolk roads!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members