Under seat storage boxes

R22 JGB

SEAT Leon FR184 DSG
Aug 29, 2010
Gateshead
I have been a little disappointed about lack of storage space inside the Ibiza so I bought a couple of these.

They are part No 6JO 882 601(left) & 6JO 882 602B (right) just less than £12 each inc vat.
Before fitting

You will need a Tri Square bit to remove the seat bolts, I got mine from ebay item No 110640243135
Move the seat forward and remove the rear seat bolts

Then move the seat to the rear and remove the front bolts

Lay the seat back, if you recline? the seat fully forward it will make it easier, take care not to strain the electric cables for the airbags 7 seat belt warnings.

Fit the box using four N 906 986 06 Hexagon socket head panel bolts (14p each)

Here is the finished item,

[
Whilst the boxes are not huge they provide space for CDs and other stuff that clutter the car. Job time, 20 minutes per side, they are dead easy to fit

Last edited:
Reactions: nightflight

Lex 696

Aug 1, 2010
Cyprus
great guide - thanks! had underseat storage in my golf v and it was very handy. may look in to this.

the sc glove box is a joke

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
FTR Seremotors will do both boxes and all 8 bolts for.

£27.72 Delivered.

So if you'd spend more than 3 quid in fuel getting to seat or need something else then he is your man!

I'm just too lazy and have a feeling my local seat will just say oh those cant be retrofitted and irritate me as they did with my leon and the cupra bumpers.

Byers080

Sep 18, 2010
FTR Seremotors will do both boxes and all 8 bolts for.

£27.72 Delivered.

So if you'd spend more than 3 quid in fuel getting to seat or need something else then he is your man!

I'm just too lazy and have a feeling my local seat will just say oh those cant be retrofitted and irritate me as they did with my leon and the cupra bumpers.

SOLD! haha, how abouts do i get them then?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.