Under tray splash things

Oct 17, 2006
northwest
o and I reported him (for getting my hopes up) excessive p&p

I need this and my passenger fog light should I get a new one £30 ish or should I just wait for a used one?

Allan

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
the side linings are not £20

the wheel arch linings are £25, the undertrays are significantly more

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
the side linings are not £20

the wheel arch linings are £25, the undertrays are significantly more

Those are the prices for the trim that sits either side of the main undertray - the part numbers and prices are provided by Milton Keynes Seat, The undertray is a different bit again and IIRC is 70 pounds at least - the side pieces do not come with this and the wheel arch linings are different part number again.

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
well that sucks, pretty sure i paid around €60 for the side bits (in EU, not norway) :(

i found those cheap polish things on their official web site when looking for arch linings as most of my right-hand one has been ripped away.
they're around £5 in polish prices, but i'd rather get an official one than some dodgy knock-offs as the wheel linings are different for the cupra and standard leons

i presume the undertray parts are identical for that platform though, otherwise you'll have fun come fitting time

and they are taking the piss with their shipping

Last edited:

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
well that sucks, pretty sure i paid around €60 for the side bits :(

i found those cheap polish things on their official web site when looking for arch linings as most of my right-hand one has been ripped away.
they're around £5 in polish prices, but i'd rather get an official one than some dodgy knock-offs as the wheel linings are different for the cupra and standard leons

i presume the undertray parts are identical for that platform though, otherwise you'll have fun come fitting time

and they are taking the piss with their shipping

I *think* the side panels are the same .... but the main lower tray definitely differs between models!

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
yeah, that's why i'd avoid buying from them.

the fact that they claim their generic engine cover will fit makes me suspicious. the fact they're not *that* expensive from the main dealer, it's not really worth it (even if they had sensible shipping costs)

i'm pretty sure the cupra will have different part numbers to the standard leon too

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
yeah, that's why i'd avoid buying from them.

the fact that they claim their generic engine cover will fit makes me suspicious. the fact they're not *that* expensive from the main dealer, it's not really worth it (even if they had sensible shipping costs)

i'm pretty sure the cupra will have different part numbers to the standard leon too

As far as i can tell from what i have .... it sort of fits .. but the fit can be less than perfect. Right now none of that stuff is on my car, i'm trying to decide whether i want to refit it or not and how much i want to pay for the privilege.

Oct 17, 2006
northwest
I am not sure what to do as I have been told it will in prove my MPG but at what expense!(even by 1 would be nice as im getting 40 or less)

I think I will get some of those anti stick tyres instead..

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
tbh, the reason to get them would be to protect the pipes and whatnot from water damage and stones, rather than fuel economy..