Uprated Anti-roll bars

ANdy947

Mar 20, 2003
Visit site
I've just bought a Polo GTI, and as far as i can see it is the same suspension wise as the Latest Ibiza.

Anyway, who makes uprated anti-roll bars kits?

Eibach or H&R?

I've got eibachs on My MK2 Golf GTI and they are superb, and am keen to uprate the ones on the Polo.

Cheers

Andy

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I believe they are the same chassis too, you can get them from H & R, Eibach or Skoda and seat, VRS and Cupra anti roll bars are bigger than standrad ones.
Not sure on size of aftermarket ones??

gazjones

cupra is 20mm and the vrs one it 21mm i would go with the vrs one these other kits are over 200 odd quid i belive

ANdy947

Mar 20, 2003
Visit site
i have just purchased the anti-roll kit from eibech £150 for the front and rear kit! cant wait for it to be fitted now! lol

You sure its front and rear?

As far as i was aware they only do a front ARB and that comes in at arouns 150 or there abouts on its own. . . .

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
get the fabia VRS 21mm ARB for the front, £60 inc. vat from the Skoda dealer ;)

a search :whistle: will soon get you the part number ;)

for the rear, get a JabbaSport 23mm ARB, also for the Fabia VRS from........ erm Jabbasport.
direct from them will be £230 delivered (IIRC) or get yourself signed up on Briskoda, they have group buys all the time and you should be able to get 1 for £200 delivered.

your car will feel awesome, like its on rails, got them on mine, worth every penny! :D

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
i have just purchased the anti-roll kit from eibech £150 for the front and rear kit! cant wait for it to be fitted now! lol

You sure its front and rear?

As far as i was aware they only do a front ARB and that comes in at arouns 150 or there abouts on its own. . . .

have to agree, thought they were £150 EACH from what i remember from when i was looking into ARB's :shrug:

Last edited:

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
I know POTN do the eibach kit for £160 delivered and awesome quote £144.32+vat for the Eibach kit! I believe that the arb's are 23mm front and rear!

Where did you get yours Richie?

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
Thats not the impression you get from the web sites, both have pics of a kit with a front and rear arb on em!

ANdy947

Mar 20, 2003
Visit site
i've had a look on a few sites today and all the pics show a front & rear ARB plus the fittings.

if it is a complete 2 bar kit, it's a good deal !

Yes, a generis picture almost always followed by a statement saying this picture is for illustrative purposes only.

None of the pictures even show an ibiza ARB!!!!!!

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
i got mine ordered from larkspeed.com with a few other cleaning stuff (very well priced!) this kit states FRONT AND REAR bar's in there Free catologue and on the web!! just so you know i am gettin front and back for £150 quid with everythink to fit them, my total came to £198 due to buying 5 cleaning products and insured delevery, pic of the eibech anti roll kit but in red... (Might not be pacific to the ibiza)
353085008.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 13581

Looks like a bargain.

Kepp us updated Richie. We all Might take the plunge. :lol:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members