V-power or normal fuel on stage2 + when in stock..

Poverty

Its got Pirelli P Zero's on at the mo.. What tyres you got?
BTW, loving the power of the Cupra especially on Revo stage2+, i've only had it a day.

only had the car a day, or the stage 2 plus a day.

Im running track day hybrids, toyo r1rs, usually run eagle f1 assys though

adam23

Jan 10, 2008
only had the car a day, or the stage 2 plus a day.

Im running track day hybrids, toyo r1rs, usually run eagle f1 assys though

Yes, only had the car a day.. Mods were done by the previous owner including the stage 2+ map. :)

adam23

Jan 10, 2008
Does yours do this? It probably wont untill you fit a intake but worth asking!

Is the car holding back or you changing gear there?? And no, not experienced that in my car.

Is that sound from the intake?

Poverty

Does yours do this? It probably wont untill you fit a intake but worth asking!

Is the car holding back or you changing gear there?? And no, not experienced that in my car.

Is that sound from the intake?

Car holding back, its not me or my car though.

If you mean when the car gets floored, then no, its the exhuast. Remove your parcel shelf or fold down your back seats, keep windows closed and enjoy! Oh and make sure there are no cloths or stuff lying in the boot either

adam23

Jan 10, 2008
Car holding back, its not me or my car though.

If you mean when the car gets floored, then no, its the exhuast. Remove your parcel shelf or fold down your back seats, keep windows closed and enjoy! Oh and make sure there are no cloths or stuff lying in the boot either

Do you know why that is happening? It sounded like an ITG intake.. I've got a non-res exhaust on mine.

Do you know if any people have experienced any problems with the stage2+?? And is the holding back a common issues?

Poverty

Do you know why that is happening? It sounded like an ITG intake.. I've got a non-res exhaust on mine.

Do you know if any people have experienced any problems with the stage2+?? And is the holding back a common issues?

Id say fairly common, and the intake you can hear is a BSH trueseal one.

Holy Fook!

Ive got the petrol bills to match mate :lol::cry:

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
Ive got the petrol bills to match mate :lol::cry:

Very nice! My boss about kicked my head across the car park when I told him I needed new tyres. They had done 23k! He has a toyota 4x4, with a set of BFGoodrich ATs which have done around 50k, and they are not even half worn!

He's gonna be well pissed when I tell him I need some more Ultracs after only 13K :cartman:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.