Virtual cockpit, liquido raffreddamento (Coolant issue)

alias76

May 27, 2022
Ciao, ma nel cockpit virtuale non riesci più a visualizzare la temperatura del liquido di raffreddamento? Grazie

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Ciao, ma nel cockpit virtuale non riesci più a visualizzare la temperatura del liquido di raffreddamento? Grazie

"Hello, but in the virtual cockpit you can no longer see the coolant temperature? Thank you"

Ciao alias76, ti chiediamo gentilmente di usare l'inglese su questi forum. Anche se è con Google translate, come questo messaggio, sarebbe fantastico.
Grazie molto.

Lozzy

Reactions: alias76 and Tell

Tell

Staff member
Mines analogue, either you can cycle round screens and find it or you have the curse of the virtual screen. I see Audi world folk were moaning in 2020. Given that Audi get VAG stuff first it may well be not there... anyone with the virtual cockpit on the Ateca.

Looking at the Leon 4 manual it's there so I suspect you got to hammer the buttons until you see it. I scanned looking for the key words.

Screenshot_20230122-221241.png

Continuing with the screen shots of the Leon 4 manual which will be mib3 the latest:

Screenshot_20230122-222046.png

Screenshot_20230122-222057.png

I don't fiddle with the partners one we just have it apeing the analogue one. Reckon it's in there.

Reactions: Lozzy15

alias76

May 27, 2022
Guys how can you see in the video it's missing, there's only the oil one. It was on the pre facelift cabinet

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 59

Tell

Staff member
You probably fit into the Audi World complaint then. Saying that Seat manuals can be inaccurate describing functionality that was never built into the software, case in point radio icon import on mib3. This is where the technical author is not in tune with the actual software describing technical design notes which were never programmed in.

I've attached the pre faced lifted manual for completeness.

Attachments

• Anexo_Digital_Cockpit_ATECA_EN.pdf
    769.5 KB · Views: 132
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.