Vortex exhausts????

mr india

Has ne1 put a vortex exhaust on there ibiza, just wonderin if the car sounds like a vortex should or ain't the engin powerful enuff???

Apr 27, 2008
it isn't a very good thing to write in 'text' form mate, quite a few people don't like it.

i carn't help you with the exhaust though, just thought i'd give you abit of advice ;)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Unlike any other exhaust system, our patented Vortex™ technology vacuums exhaust gases out at high speed. This lowers back pressure, allowing your engine to run much more efficiently. If your car has a turbo, a Vortex™ raceflo exhaust will eliminate turbo lag. The results will amaze you!

:lol:

Stu_pot

Fire Starter
Mar 26, 2004
Near Blackpool
it isn't a very good thing to write in 'text' form mate, quite a few people don't like it.

i carn't help you with the exhaust though, just thought i'd give you abit of advice ;)

Hear hear, if you can't write, speak or spell the Queen's English, don't bother at all.

Never heard of Vortex exhausts either however a quick 'Google' comes up with their web site :-
http://www.vortex-performance-exhausts.co.uk/

My first reaction at their sales blurb? Cough bull **** cough.

mr india

Vortex exhaust are not loud, only when at high revs, and the whisle insteed of rumble , have a lookin for videos of cars with vortex exhuasts, the power increase are very high with these exhausts due to there vacuum technology

the power increase are very high with these exhausts due to there vacuum technology

you should get a seatcupra.net sticker they can do the same thing too.

if i was you id save my money and go with the tryed and tested exhausts not sure whats available for your engine but theres a thew on here with aftermarket exhausts.
never expect big gains that way you wont be dissapointed.

Last edited:

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Has any1 got a electric supercharga off ebay!?!?!!!11111eleven?

ma mate fletch at mcdonalds carpark telt us it make bout 1000hp an enuf torque to beat a subaru wrx sti? hes got a saxo vtr tho so he shud kno......

This is vacuum technology

dyson.jpg

/sarcasm off

You know how golf balls fly so far??? Because of the dimples reduce boudary layer seperation and therefore reduce drag...

Maybe everyone should bash dents into their cars and this would reduce drag, therefore increasing acceleration and improving fuel economy! If I could pluck a % improvement of say 30% out of the air... I could probably sell my services on EBay!

Davecutts

the vortex technology looks fairly sound from an engineering perspective... thier cats look pretty good.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members