VRS interior!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
door cards won;t seats will but not sure on rears. But i would ask why, as you;d be better off looking for cupra seats, there was a full interior for sale a while back

May 22, 2009
South Wales
the cupra interior is pretty much the same as the FR interior and they don't do leather! the VRS is leather - cleam and black! would look sweet!

so its unlikely to fit the rear of the ibiza? thats a bit of a let down!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
the cupra interior is pretty much the same as the FR interior and they don't do leather! the VRS is leather - cleam and black! would look sweet!

so its unlikely to fit the rear of the ibiza? thats a bit of a let down!

well it won;t matter as once you get the fronts in nobody would be able to get in the back ( unless you are fitting in a 4 dr of course)

Yeaht he fr and cupra are the same, but the cupra looks a lot better.

May 22, 2009
South Wales
are they only 4 doors models ye? haha thats a terrible move! kick that one to touch then!
cheers for the info!

i can get my hands on the cupra interior! is it worth getting? wat are the main advantages/ differences?

Aimez

FR and cupra are not the same different seats stitching and colours and the headlining is black and so is all the plastics instead of cream. Think the door cards are the same on the FR and cupra. I waaaaaant black headlining!

teepee4bh

Returning old timer
Apr 19, 2009
Durham
FR and cupra are not the same different seats stitching and colours and the headlining is black and so is all the plastics instead of cream. Think the door cards are the same on the FR and cupra. I waaaaaant black headlining!

the seat shape is same.....i must admit i like a black roof.

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
seats are same in Fr and cupra...just different pattern and stiching...the VRS interior is creamy black if i remember and the VRs has black leather seats...rare as rocking horse poo...been looking for ages and ages!

Jim H

Mar 6, 2009
Teesside
the leather interior was only in the SE version of the VRs correct?

Well Kind of, Leather heated seats was standard fit on the SE. It was special because it had the edition no (1-1000) embroidered on them. I'm sure Leather was was a £1300 option on normal Fabias. The normal black/white seats are a nightmare to keep clean, although aftermarket seat covers help. I know some Fabia owners get the seats and door cards done in leather at Seat Surgeons in York. :thumbup:

I would recommend Seat Surgeons for your existing seats but I suppose York is a bit too far from South Wales. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
May 22, 2009
South Wales
ye it is a bit of a mission lol! although i do work all over britain so will prob be a matter of time that i am not far from York!

so you kno if anyone reappulsters seats, because that could be an option! any ideas of price?

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
Recovered seats in leather, looking at £500-600 fronts About £350 back, more for the door cards, you can easy knock a hole in 1k But thats down south prices. :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members