VXR decal-pics now fitted

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
anyone think the astra vxr design would look good on the beeza, i fancy some kind of decal to make it that bit different, and i like the look of this just dno how it would look on the car.

4661510.jpg

astra.jpg

Jul 23, 2008
Manchester - UNITED
I think it could look really good.
I wouldnt do it exactly the same as the vauxhall one though. Could look a bit to copycat.
Speak to www.sjsdesign.com ive had a few bits off them in the past and there work is top notch, good prices and very fast turnaround time.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
like the ones on the leon there, but still prefer vxr, tbh i know its giving vauxhall satisfaction but its the only design iv seen that i like lol

RachIbiza

Jeremy Kyle is my idol
Apr 3, 2008
Portsmouth
heres a quick photoshop for idea, its not a good chop but i quite like how it looks on the car.

mini-DSCF3638copy.jpg

I think that looks well good! even if it is a vauxhall rip-off, most people wouldnt hopefully think that when they saw it, they would just think it looks good! If you like it then do it, it will be a bit different!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I actually quite like it. Something a bit different that not everyone does....I say go for it :) Can always be removed if you change your mind

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.