Washer Jets on Ibiza

swfc3045

Jun 25, 2010
Just moved from a Leon to an Ibiza and I find that the washer jets for the windscreen are a bit on the lame side.. Anyone know an easy way of fixing these?

Octane2097

Naturally Aspirated
Jan 20, 2007
South Yorkshire
swap them with another kind?

i have to agree they are a bit naff tho on the mk5
my old MK4 used to spray like a mist and coverd the whole windscreen
the mk5 just pours it all on in 6 spots on the winscreen

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I had the dealers try that pin crap on my drivers side jets, even worse now and just can't find the time to take it back. May just order up a new one and fit it myself. Agree with them not being the greatest though.

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
yea i noticed this and wasnt to happy with the standard jets, most other vag models have the fan spray jets and imo are far far better. hopefully it is an easy swap?

swfc3045

Jun 25, 2010
yea i noticed this and wasnt to happy with the standard jets, most other vag models have the fan spray jets and imo are far far better. hopefully it is an easy swap?

I have no idea. Really want to look into this mind you.

MST

Mar 15, 2008
Glad I'm not the only one who's been thinking this, it must be all this dry weather [not that I'm complaining] that's got people using them more than usual.

The fan jets on my Leon FR were so much better, perhaps techie would be the right person to ask about swapping them out?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
techie will probably be quiet this week-end as he is at inters, will see him there tomorrow and ask him about it.

RichardA

Yer i have been thinking this too, my golf mk4 had them and they are so much better. You can adjust them with a pin. Would like to change them.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members