Water/Methanol injection

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
On a Cupra, 15-20bhp. Forge claim 18bhp on their twintake and I am sure ZBoyds lost something similar when he swapped out his Dbilas for his Carbonio/Engine Cover/Uprated Panel filter combination. As less air flows through a 2.0T BWA engine as found on an FR, one would assume 10-15bhp probably.

ah ok cool...thanks for that :D

RodneyA

FR crazy
Nov 14, 2008
South Africa
Devil's Own Water Methanol Injection

i fitted the Stage 2 Devil's Own WMI to my car.
my car gained 14whp on a 40meth/60water ratio running the exact same boost that i ran on Phase 2 software then without the WMI... i now have the Phase2+ software that accounts for the WMI with increased timing which gave me the increased power.

this is kit is utterly intelligent as it taps into your MAP sensor which reads the 5V voltage output.

logging showed my intake temps dropped from 39" to 25" on a hot day with zero timing pull from 3000rpm till redline... pretty impressive if you ask me!

at one point, the 'Snow Performance' was an option however there is no support for those kits in my country. on top of that, think a MAF reading wouldn't so beneficial in my country as the temps fluctuate constantly.

my kit was professionally installed... took 3 days however it was well worth the wait.

i am going to put in a 60meth/40water ratio and see how my car will react.

anyways, one of the best mods i have spent my money on.
fyi, if you in a country that has high temps... this is a kit and a half!

thanx,
RodneyA

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
i fitted the Stage 2 Devil's Own WMI to my car.
my car gained 14whp on a 40meth/60water ratio running the exact same boost that i ran on Phase 2 software then without the WMI... i now have the Phase2+ software that accounts for the WMI with increased timing which gave me the increased power.

this is kit is utterly intelligent as it taps into your MAP sensor which reads the 5V voltage output.

logging showed my intake temps dropped from 39" to 25" on a hot day with zero timing pull from 3000rpm till redline... pretty impressive if you ask me!

at one point, the 'Snow Performance' was an option however there is no support for those kits in my country. on top of that, think a MAF reading wouldn't so beneficial in my country as the temps fluctuate constantly.

my kit was professionally installed... took 3 days however it was well worth the wait.

i am going to put in a 60meth/40water ratio and see how my car will react.

anyways, one of the best mods i have spent my money on.
fyi, if you in a country that has high temps... this is a kit and a half!

thanx,
RodneyA

Don't run above 50/50 methanol. Dangerous mix.

RodneyA

FR crazy
Nov 14, 2008
South Africa
fuel is flammable as well.
its just how we use our head to handle such liquids.

be irresponsible... pay the price... as simple as that!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.