Water pump as just gone (now with picture of pump)

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
No mate, temp just went up checked it on the LG and the climate was a lot cooler compared.
Get it all of sere and daughters b/f is a mechanic :D

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Said it once said it loads of times David at Seremotors came up trumps with the best price yet again!!
I phoned a local factors and got quoted just under £180 for cambelt kit and water pump, Davids price £90 delivered!!!!

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
Lee are you absolutly certain its gone? Isnt just hiding?
Being such a rare thing to happen are you sure you dont want to check your symptoms out with us first...personally i still think its your door seals:cartman:

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
well i wish you the best of luck:D

Seriously this cant be the first time? Metal impellor? or have you survived all this time on the original plastic part?

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Said it once said it loads of times David at Seremotors came up trumps with the best price yet again!!
I phoned a local factors and got quoted just under £180 for cambelt kit and water pump, Davids price £90 delivered!!!!
Only used Sere once so far, but I'll will DEFINITELY go back. Even if they weren't as cheap, the service makes it much better value for money

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Parts have arrive bloody fast service, only ordered them yesterday morning, just need to pick up some G12.
Mates doing it for £20 so i think i have got lucky all told :D

Mr OCD

May 1, 2008
Manchester, UK
What's the mileage on the water pump mate?

I had my cambelt done at 90k miles... changed the water pump at same time and my mechanic said the pump was very tight to spin and it wouldnt have been long before it eventually failed.

Rich23 UK

Slave to my LCR
Sep 15, 2009
Devon
Sounds like you've had a good result in the end. Sere are top. I will be using them again in the future for sure. ;)

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
got my new water pump from TPS but the impeller is plastic/fiberglass. I have been told that metal impellers are not available any more. Which one did you get Lee?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise