Water pump

Jul 8, 2007
Was on the way home the other night an noticed temp gauge starting to climb so backed off an pulled on the hard soulder, once i stopped it dropped bk to normal. So set off an same happend again had vag com running an logged up to 115oc so backed off on the hard shoulder at 20mph so i could get off, took me 3 hours to do a 8 mile trip was gutted hehe. Phoned around an seems the water pump is dying which wat i thought. So Got a price for Water pump(Uprated one) and cam belt change for 270£. Reason am posting is i thought id tell you guys who live local or local ish if you need it doin and you think its a decent price and i know the fella doin it give us a pm for the Garage, Cheers for reading guys

dabossman

May 18, 2006
Surrey
Think mine as gone today. Thermostat changed but still overheating. Trying now to get a decent quote.... Done just over 37 on the clock

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
plastic piece of sh1t impellors on them. fracture on the shaft and cease to spin.
just had to do mrsB lupo 1.8t last saturday which did the same
crappy VAG design

Jul 8, 2007
Agreed mine had a crack on it never mind, Just carnt see why they could not of put a metal one in from the start

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.