Website or National meet Competition?

jamiebennett81

Do you think it would be a nice idea guys/admin to hold a small competition to win some Seat merchandise i.e. umbrella, keyrings etc?

I know there has been some in the past, but I dont believe I have seen one for a while

perhaps one of the Seat site sponsors could donate some nice goodies :D

or will there be a raffle at the national SCN meet?

jamiebennett81

I've never seen a competition like that on here TBH

I must have dreamt it then:lol:

seriously though, would that be a good idea....a raffle to win some Seat accessories at the SCN naitonal meet?

I am sure the Seat site sponsors would be more than willing to help out...if the money taken from the raffle was for a charity?:)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Many years ago we have done charity raffles, at the big meet at Rockingham in 2003 for the SEAT Cupra Championship, some of the sponsors and SEAT Sport sorted out some stuff for us to raffle off.

We did the same a year or so later at Donington Park too...in the pouring rain from the back of an Altea!

Sadly SEAT wouldn't let us raffle the car. :p

jamiebennett81

Many years ago we have done charity raffles, at the big meet at Rockingham in 2003 for the SEAT Cupra Championship, some of the sponsors and SEAT Sport sorted out some stuff for us to raffle off.

We did the same a year or so later at Donington Park too...in the pouring rain from the back of an Altea!

it wasn't a dream then, phew!:p

Z are you and the rest of the organisers for this event going to do something like this?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I'm not an organiser, I'm a regular punter for this one just like everyone else. ;)

But if the organisers want me to try and sort something out I will see what I can do.

jamiebennett81

I'm not an organiser, I'm a regular punter for this one just like everyone else. ;)

But if the organisers want me to try and sort something out I will see what I can do.

if you could have a word in their ear please...just as a suggestion?:D

Lorna

I remember the one at Donington, think I won about 3 things :p it definitely wasn't a fix though...

I 'think' the charity we raised money for was these guys http://www.orchid-cancer.org.uk/Home as a SCC driver who let SCN stick stickers on his car was raising money for them, I seem to remember m0rk and I sending a cheque for £400 odd quid off so the fundraising did really really well.

jamiebennett81

good idea jamie.

Can we suggest charities too?! I have the perfect charity in mind! :D

I remember the one at Donington, think I won about 3 things :p it definitely wasn't a fix though...

I 'think' the charity we raised money for was these guys http://www.orchid-cancer.org.uk/Home as a SCC driver who let SCN stick stickers on his car was raising money for them, I seem to remember m0rk and I sending a cheque for £400 odd quid off so the fundraising did really really well.

great guys, lets get some momentum behind this, a list of charties, we could put a poll up to see what everyone thinks is a good idea by the majority and then put the funds towards that

I know their will be some healthy donations if we are to win some merchandise.

I want a Seat Umbrella:D

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
nice one Jamie and well done Hunnie!

Are you doing a seperate thread for the list or do you want them on here?! My church is fundraising so I'm putting them forward :D