WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
he doesn't need a turbo for that... I had a play with one the other night, was in stock mode rather than stage2.. and he didn't pull away.

Caught it all on dash cam :cartman: even the driver shouting WTF is in that haha
Now that is a video i'd like to see!:lol:

I wasn't just picking random cars to go and race, it was reference an earlier conversation we'd been having! :whistle:;)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Now that is a video i'd like to see!:lol:

I wasn't just picking random cars to go and race, it was reference an earlier conversation we'd been having! :whistle:;)

It's the kind of video that will be shown from my phone only and not put on the internet :cartman:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
got the APR High pressure fuel pump fitted yesterday car is an animal!!!!! :D autotech fuel pump covering 22 k is now up for sale :)

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
got the APR High pressure fuel pump fitted yesterday car is an animal!!!!! :D autotech fuel pump covering 22 k is now up for sale :)

Buy cheap buy twice ;)

You got the upgraded LPFP aswell?

Last edited:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
New 165 mbat custom fuel pressure regulator purchased o replace the 135mbar RS4 one for more head room. To be fitted when im back onshore 2 weeks today :)

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
New 165 mbat custom fuel pressure regulator purchased o replace the 135mbar RS4 one for more head room. To be fitted when im back onshore 2 weeks today :)

Give me a shout about your rs4 one know a boy going 2+ and needs one

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise