• We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

Well overdue hampshire meet.

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
Yes mate sorry to say il try again and get one organised for two weeks time and go from there

woody90

Nov 2, 2014
fareham
Have to organise I date soon so I can swap my call out rota round if need be

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

woody90

Nov 2, 2014
fareham
I reckon Sunday the 14th of December 3pm at hedge end mcdonalds? Gives everyone enough time to orginise around that date

Mk1 Leon 1.8t scorpion cat back, forge dv, k&n filter, cold air feed, red ash hoses, n249 bypass, h7 hid kit, team Heko wind deflectors.

larrychips

Cupra 280 SC DSG
Nov 16, 2014
Being new to Seat ownership & new to the forums...and based in SW London, I'm keen for a meet down in the SE somewhere. 14th December at the Mickey D's just outside of Southampton suites me fine...would enjoy the drive! - Leon Cupra 280 DSG

LCsTed

Jan 19, 2014
Hampshire
Hey guys, recently moved to Farnborough so if people are up for a meet count me in don't take long to get down the M3 :)

LCsTed

Jan 19, 2014
Hampshire
I'm still up for this. Just let me know and I will see what shift I am on. Seems to be a lot of Leons around this part.

scott180

Aug 13, 2014
portsmouth
Brilliant. I've only personally managed to get me and one other (woody90) to be able to attend. We usualy have a meet on Fridays but their not a leon group. More than welcome to meet with us until a leon group is arranged. Any other members wanting a local hampshire meet?

GAP Insurance - cover the difference for peace of mind