What Brand Clutch?.

YELLOW CUPRA

Aug 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a seat leon mk2 1.4 tsi sport and I just wanted to know what good brand clutch should I get for my vehicle? I've checked euro car parts and they are showing LUK or SACHS are these good brands for my vehicle?

Also does my vehicle have a single or dual mass flywheel?

Thank you in advance!

YELLOW CUPRA

Aug 21, 2021
Hello, welcome to the community. I see you've posted in the Leon thread and are getting help.

Glad you could join us.

Cheers,

Scott
Hello Scott,

Yes wish I knew about this before! What a fantastic community, definitely going to recommend this 'seat world' to my friends.

Thank you.

Reactions: Syphon

smutts

Apr 12, 2020
My original LUK clutch & DMF lasted 270k miles & still had plenty of meat on it, but all the rivets were shot causing it to drag & it rattled horribly at idle.
Sachs clutch & DMF in it now, which had both sat in the shed for seven years before I finally needed to fit them.
Both are good products, if genuine.

Reactions: YELLOW CUPRA

YELLOW CUPRA

Aug 21, 2021
My original LUK clutch & DMF lasted 270k miles & still had plenty of meat on it, but all the rivets were shot causing it to drag & it rattled horribly at idle.
Sachs clutch & DMF in it now, which had both sat in the shed for seven years before I finally needed to fit them.
Both are good products, if genuine.
Hi,

Great thank you for the information! Most likely I'll be going with the Sachs clutch kit.

Also do you know if the Seat Leon Mk2 1.4tsi sport is a dual mass flywheel.. can't seem to find any information, when I do search for the clutch it comes up as a '3 piece clutch kit'.

Thank you.