What brand tires ?

Razor

Inked Up Nation
Oct 12, 2008
Outside Belfast
www.bebo.com
Just a simple question really..
What would you all recommend ?

At the minute I have some yoks on the rear and fronts are budgets.
They need replacing however, so Im just going to get 4 new

Standard mk3 cupra wheels !!

Thanks

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Kumho Ecsta KH11 is what I have I think (I'll double check the exact model of them tomorrow) £94 for 2. They're at the budget end of the scale, but pretty damn good. Far better than the crap that was on before, which I belive caused the little bump I had!!!

Jun 26, 2008
Sunderland
Kumho Ecsta KH11 is what I have I think (I'll double check the exact model of them tomorrow) £94 for 2. They're at the budget end of the scale, but pretty damn good. Far better than the crap that was on before, which I belive caused the little bump I had!!!

Wow, that bad eh? what did you have on before?
Total 1.4 thread this one like. [B)]

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
I don't actually remember what they were, but I googled them at the time I bought the wheels (they came on the wheels) and couldn't find anything about who made them, says it all really.

To be fair they were getting low on tread, but still above 1.6mm, in the wet they were completly useless.

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
just last week i put 4 brand new toyo proxes T1R's, got them off camskill, think they were about 46 quid delivery, came next day aswell :) there absolutely mint, theyve got soo much grip and the tread patterns good for clearing water away, id highly recommend them!

Ricardo_Smooth