What car shampoo to use??

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
platinum said:
Vern

Are you sure its the activ F stuff?? What I had was yellow and looks more like the wash & wax as follows;

OUR CODE Z240011 A MILD DILUATBLE EMULSION FOR REGULAR VEHICLE CLEANING BY HAND. FREE RINSING FORUMLA PRODUCES A SPOT FREE FINISH. SAVING OF £3.89 ON LIST PRICE

The activ F says its for automatic car washers. Please advise.

thanks mate
No mate the stufff i got was active f ignore car wash text , they all can be used in machine or hand wash,

active f just wash without the wax!!!!! as i swissol @ least every 2/3 months!! colour orange/yellow, but not as orange in colour of virosol/mc2

wash and wax you posted up leaves a coat on not needed if reg wax, like i think you do, would be good for winter months i spose when waxing can be hard due to temps etc........ get both fella cheap as chips anyhow colour more pale yelow ish

330d great mate, but not image that goes with it, audi's are just as good some better and dont have the to$$er image lol

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
Empi5 said:
Johnsons No More Tears, dont laugh, just try it....
I have been using this for over 6 months now and it is brilliant ...some of you might be a bit suprised at this and think Empi5 and myself are joking..I can assure you we are not ..its one of the best kept secrets in cleaning cars --does not remove your wax and really does remove the dirt and leaves no streaks and finish off with a good chamois.
For £1.67 or something like that its the best I've ever used.

Jazzy_110

does anyone know if Autoglym shampoo/conditioner strips wax off?

platinum

Ex LCR man
Nov 12, 2003
Surrey
Visit site
Message for Vern

Ordered the stuff from Olympic today. Got the wash n wax and the activ F as you recommended. Also some screen wash to try it. Delivery £9.00. As you said cheap as chips for something good.

Thanks mate

newmski

autoglym everytime

go for autoglym everytime. never have any issues with it

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
platinum said:
Ordered the stuff from Olympic today. Got the wash n wax and the activ F as you recommended. Also some screen wash to try it. Delivery £9.00. As you said cheap as chips for something good.

Thanks mate
Result mate.... great stuff the active F ,let me know what you think of the wash 'N 'wax fella ;)

newmski

not sure

I'm not sure but dont get halfords own brand cos there shite

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
platinum said:
Where is the best place to get microfibre cloths from for polishing the wax off??
Got mine from local motor factors, beware some are shite and scratch paintwork, look for no labels on, and no hard hem on border mate, think mark from car sparkle does em on here though, and if he sell's em should be good :)

johnlondonw3

platinum said:

Thanks mate
How do I contact Olympic to order some Activ F ?

Cheers

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
johnlondonw3 said:
How do I contact Olympic to order some Activ F ?

Cheers
Check the site, click on car cleaning, order virosol wheel cleaner while your @ it, min p+p is not cheap so stock up!!! add all your stuff to cart, leave all your details and a mobile or landline number etc, Graham @ olympic will ring u for your credit card details(they wont do it over net), they will send out order next day to a delivery address to suit you :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise