What Colour for Wheels?

andy3024

Hi all the time is here for my wheels to be given a new lease of life,

Had the car six months and it was clear by the state of the wheels when i got the car the last guy couldn't park.

Anyway have a Black LCR MK1 as the thread is named what colour should i have the wheels? i've been thinking carbon grey whats your thoughts?

marv_n69

Standard'ish Cupra R 225
Jul 30, 2009
I have back LCR aswell and would like to see what it looks like with the same wheels on but BLACK!!!! :D:D:D:D

andy3024

I did consider black but thought they would blend in to much with the rest of the car.

andy3024

Thank you to all for your advice, getting them done thursday next week will post some pictures when done. ;)

robv160

wheel colour

I need my wheels doing too, I really like the dark anthracite grey type colour that you see alot of these days but when I've saved up some coin think I'll probably just get them done back to the factory silver they come in.

I have been known to change my mind last minute tho:D

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
anthracite just like mine below.
Picture009-13.jpg

Picture008-11.jpg

andy3024

What color you gone for then? or are you keeping us in suspence?

I'm still thinking a Dark Carbon sort of Grey one of my friends has just had his MR2 wheels done in Metor Grey metallic off a Ferrari looks fantastic :)

But if anyone has pictures off their done would be very appreciated

robv160

anthracite wheels

Yeah that dose look good:drool:

Suppose if I got mine anthracite it would tie in neatly with the gray plastic on like...the rear diffuser/honeycomb grill at the front.............mmmmmmmmmm, got me ponderin' now

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
i went for green a lot of people dont like it but i do and its my car :D dont be put off getting a different colour because afterall its only a set of wheels that can be changed in a matter of minutes :)

P030809_1949.jpg

mALLA

Apr 19, 2006
Sussex
andy3024, if you come up to near me you can get them done at wheel works in Crawley, near gatick airport http://wheelworksuk.co.uk/contact_us.htm). All 5 can be done in one day as they have all the gear (dipps, blasters etc) I have just had mine done in aston martin anthracite (beautiful looking).

JamJay

California Bound
andy3024, if you come up to near me you can get them done at wheel works in Crawley, near gatick airport http://wheelworksuk.co.uk/contact_us.htm). All 5 can be done in one day as they have all the gear (dipps, blasters etc) I have just had mine done in aston martin anthracite (beautiful looking).

Must have missed you by a week mALLA, that's where I had mine done in Porsche Meteor Grey Metallic. Come to think of it, yours wasn't the LCR that had one wheel that was so badly damaged, it actually folded in on itself was it?

Are you coming to AMD on Sunday?

mALLA

Apr 19, 2006
Sussex
JamJay ~ i must confess my ignorance, AMD on sunday ? ~ please advise

No mine where done on the 8th of Sep? mine were'nt curbed at all its just i had them done about 3 years ago and i had a water based lacquer so the paint was flaking. Its a trade off with special finishes not all use acrylic based lacquers. But this time i made sure it was so it should last a good 5 years i reckon. I had one wheel swapped over though as it was badly buckled from a pot hole. So the spare is now the slightly buckled one (although you cant notice it on the front wheels as being 'buckled' but they have super sensitive equipment that can tell i guess. VERY GOOD all round. Anyone need any advise speak to Roger at wheel works.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.