what did you and your mk3 leon do today

S4BiT

Dec 8, 2018
Golf diffusor is different, you cant use it. Cutting the wholes wider isnt really hard at all, and even if you dont do them 100% the same, it cant be seen on the ground.
Im absolutely in love with the sound, makes that car more special and reminds me my previous GTI with the CSS muffler.

Reactions: CupraNJ

dmpx

Mar 23, 2019
Had a custom resonator delete completed at my local Powerflow Exhaust shop... £65 in total.

The 280 ST sounded like a diesel stock so this was an absolute necessity for me.

I do 60 miles a day on the motorway at various speeds and there’s no drone until above 85 (On private roads Officer :cop:). Even then the drone is very minor.

Video below;

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
What ever you do...do not press the red button....
7ab181eebeb3f85e3bc460f809378a72.jpg

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Remember last chance to buy club stand tickets for the Donington National meet on the 14th July is set at the 10th June (Monday) at noon.

If you wish to join in the fun at the Trax event please head over to this thread and get yourself a ticket - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ly-booking-information-and-discussion.450444/

Currently 31 cars in the club stand... I'd quite like an even number at the very least haha

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Took my niece out for a spin in my CUPRA to show her the difference between the Mk3 FR 150 she has just bought compared to mine.

She’s now saying she wants a CUPRA

Mind you she’s picked a lovely car complete with Front Splitter, Side Skirts and CUPRA style Rear Spoiler. Had to give it a few OBD11 tweaked and now she’s a happy driver.

Even invited her to the meet at Donnington but she can’t make it.

Just need to get her a SEATCUPRA.NET sticker now to really finish it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Deano, is that new...

I was trying to work out if the UK spec ones came with a red button or a silver one like mine, I like the silver

@SwissCupra.....my came with the standard black button,with all the other interior black I just thought I’d put some colour there to make it “bling”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Damo H
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.