I also found the source of the gnome under my dash,
Wasn't this guy was it?:D
gnome1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jt20vt and alotje46

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
New battery fitted and coded with ODB eleven on my FR for sale helped by the young un, did some other bits of messing on the Cupra checked the battery coding too.

front and rear yellow stuff pads arrived for the 300, front and rear hook Mtec disks and caliper wind back tool ordered just need the carrier bolts from the stealer for a job next weekend 👍 hope I bought all the right bloody parts

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
How much weigth does it save?

Is this a plastic front- and back cover? I find this one looking nicer than the white cupra variant.
Haha, more weight with all that fake carbon. This is an AliExpress special, but screwed together which I liked the idea of vs the glued kind

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: alotje46

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I left home for the last time...he drove me to the dealer and left me there - for a new one 😢.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
When I first started driving in 2015 I can recall diesel dropping to £1 a litre.
When I first started driving it was back in the 1970’s and leaded four star petrol (no unleaded in those days) was sold in gallons. And the price? - from memory, it was around 75p for a gallon (equivalent to 16.5p a litre). I could fill the tank in my old mk1 (the original) Mini and get change out of a fiver.

I also saw diesel on sale today at 1.99 a litre 😮.

Reactions: Seastormer
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members