what did you and your mk3 leon do today

TrivialT

Mar 9, 2021
The last letter indicates a revised part, the later the later the later the revision, so the latest one would be best, but all should fit.
As for where to get it, i would shop around reputable vendors (gsf, eurocarparts,main dealer etc) to see who has it the cheapest. Avoid ebay/amazon etc as they will be some cheap chinese crap.
Thanks. GSF don't have them, EuroCP want £146 for one. I'll keep looking.

Don't know whether to try RealOem.parts for 86.68€ including shipping. About half of what EuroCP want.

Last edited:

grabania

Aug 14, 2022
Gdansk, Poland
grabania.pl
Today I've tested few new ambient lights for my car. It's a bit tedious job to make them work without knowing to which group each light belongs, but fortunately I was able to light them up and control their brightness with color from Infotainment screen :cool:

NS0l0Yz.jpeg

Reactions: Holdup

hawkx617

Mar 18, 2024
UK
My Revo RF018s arrived! One of them has a chip in the clear coat though, which has slightly spoiled new wheel day a little bit - will have to wait till Monday to see what Demon Tweeks are gonna do, seeing as I need the wheels ASAP and there are no more RF018s in stock till June (and actually quite few 18x8 silver wheels in stock anywhere atm)...

They do look good though, even in gloss black

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Trying the airbox mod. Gutted out the side the air filters on (as best I could with a drill), and blocked off the engine side. Hopefully it holds…

IMG_0764.jpeg
IMG_0765.jpeg
IMG_0766.jpeg
IMG_0767.jpeg

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
Washed the car for its first show date on Sunday, also had new Pagid rear pads and disks fitted in the last service where I change oil (

Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5W-40 5W40 Ester Fully Synthetic Engine Oil )

and sparks for NGK R7438-9 and will see if it makes any difference on the track next month.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-19 at 16.00.22.jpeg

grabania

Aug 14, 2022
Gdansk, Poland
grabania.pl
Yesterday I've fitted 340 front brakes from Cupra Leon KL. Everything went pretty smooth and I am really pleased with the effect. It is upgrade from stock 288 brakes so change is very visible. I also have rear replacement (from 272 to 310), but they will be changed later.

yqavXHb.jpeg

Also I've fitted first light in the driver door pocket. What are your thoughts? :cool:

jHB6vme.jpeg

Bluepower

May 1, 2016
Yesterday I've fitted 340 front brakes from Cupra Leon KL. Everything went pretty smooth and I am really pleased with the effect. It is upgrade from stock 288 brakes so change is very visible. I also have rear replacement (from 272 to 310), but they will be changed later.

yqavXHb.jpeg

Also I've fitted first light in the driver door pocket. What are your thoughts? :cool:

jHB6vme.jpeg
I like both mods!
Looks fancy in blue!

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Nice job, did it make much of an improvement?
Not that I can tell when I’m in the drivers seat. Need sit in the back n have a listen. There’s still a lot of wind, road n tyre noise. Wheel arches, floor n doors need doing really.

Cubbington

Mar 26, 2024
UK
Not that I can tell when I’m in the drivers seat. Need sit in the back n have a listen. There’s still a lot of wind, road n tyre noise. Wheel arches, floor n doors need doing really.
Thanks Buddy,

Have you already done the boot floor?

I need to do it all in mine too.

Cheers,

Nick

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise