what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Gave the car a clean today as it’s like spring time on the Kent coast today. Also noticed at work yesterday that the person next to me was parked like an arse and was really close to my car... this is the result! Fuming!
12c25d2cbade14e47d56d01c449e0a76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know who it was? Used to annoy the hell out of me at my last job. Everyone knew how much I looked after and spent on my car in both time and money. Yet still a "colleague" managed to chip my door on three seperate occasions.

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
You know who it was? Used to annoy the hell out of me at my last job. Everyone knew how much I looked after and spent on my car in both time and money. Yet still a "colleague" managed to chip my door on three seperate occasions.

I don’t know his name no but we have allocated spaces in my office and he uses it when the allocated person is not in. I’ll be having a ‘polite’ word next time I see him. This is what I am dealing with... Stevie wonder could have parked better!
e4c316debfaae2b027124acac025d4ed.jpg

Reactions: louiskopite

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
Went to look at the ST’s replacement and ended up signing on the dotted line.

At 54k miles, 5 years old and the impending clean air fees for Birmingham a change was due.

Seat’s current range being uninspiring ended up going for an Octavia VRS Estate with 4x4 and DSG

Reactions: zeffania

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
Productive morning, gave the car a quick vacuum, topped up the oil and kerbed my alloy!!! wonderful :cry:

Been toying with the idea of getting them refurbed anyway as they were done by the garage I bought the car from 2 years ago and it was mobile van jobby so the finish was never great, might as well do it now rather than get a smart repair done.

So do I go standard titanium/ silver...

Silver-Grey.PNG

or Black/ Silver?

Silver-Black.PNG

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just a quick heads up, there is a car show happening (North East auto show) on the 12th May at the Northern Echo Arena that a few of us are going to for a look round etc tickets are £6 I think so a bargain for a day out.

This isn't a meet with a stand etc but it's a gathering of like minded people and a chance to have a jolly good look round at some cars.

More info here - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/nort-east-auto-show-12-5-19.449107/

If you're around and fancy it pop along and find us.

Jordan Neill

Nov 25, 2018
Nothing on mine yet as it doesn’t arrive till Friday, however I got some parcels today ready for it’s arrival :happy:

View attachment 4786

Vagsport V3 res delete pipe, RamAir turbo inlet elbow & silicone hose and a Pipercross foam panel filter...oh and my DTUK module with app control was delivered on Saturday too! Exciting times! Just waiting to have the car physically in front of me to check whether I need type 1 or 2 dog bone insert...
You fitted these parts yet? The elbow, tip and filter make much difference?

Reactions: Mystery290

S4BiT

Dec 8, 2018
Took out the SEAT badges and painted them gloss black, hope it will look good in the morning.

Attachments

• 8EED8E4B-72E0-45A1-8DB5-8FDE32631CD3.jpeg
    8EED8E4B-72E0-45A1-8DB5-8FDE32631CD3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
Reactions: Jay280

S4BiT

Dec 8, 2018
This is something I want to do. How easy are the S sections to remove? Just clips or something more substantial?

Not hard at all, just have to find something thin enough to carefully pop them out, some little clip-type plastic things are holding the S parts inside the black plastic part.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.