what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Rainman

Sep 25, 2018
Does any have any idea what this may be ?

Attachments

• IMG_2723.jpg
    IMG_2723.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 194

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Does any have any idea what this may be ?

Difficult to see from the photo. If it wipes off with tar remover it's likely to be tree sap. If it doesn't then it could be microblisters in the paint. How old is the car? Has it been resprayed/repaired?

Rainman

Sep 25, 2018
The car is 18 months ....
Nope hasn't been repaired resprayed ...
Never the less I will try the tar remover ..even thought tried claybar didn't do much

I am not a paint expert but they do not feel /look like microblisters as you can't really feel them by hand ..and this is the weird think

Last edited:

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Last weekend left Grey one at the dealership parking. Had test with alhambra fr line for few days...car is ok,a lot of space, confortable ride,dsg....
When sit back into leon,after first turn,had smille on my face. Missed him!

This weekend is Grey one at my friend. In much needed detailing/cleaning spa

Poslano z mojega SM-G390F z uporabo Tapatalk

Speedbird

Aug 10, 2018
Left work this evening to find I had a flat rear tyre.

So grateful I bought a genuine spare off ebay and had a jack and tools in the car.

Will take it to the garage tomorrow. Does it look repairable?

IMG_20200310_181947.jpg

IMG_20200310_184759.jpg

RichL

Oct 21, 2003
Essex, UK
Visit site
Took it into the bodyshop to get the front bumper repaired/resprayed. :( Last Thursday in the piddling rain someone reversed into it in the company car park after their reversing sensors failed. At least they admitted fault so I ought to get my excess back.

GeoffGeoff

Feb 1, 2020
Is it normal that my Leon’s a bit jerky when left in second gear in traffic without applying much acceleration?

my previous car was an Ibiza and I could leave it in second from one end of the traffic to the finish no problem and do clutch control without been jerky, but trying crawl in second in my Leon and attempting clutch control in traffic when it slows then ends up a bit jerky, you’re talking 5-10 mph until before I actually apply gas to move quicker.
If it’s a 2018ish 1.5 then unfortunately yes mines the same...search for ‘kangaroo’ if you’re not already aware of the issue.

I’m getting used to it and avoid it 80% of the time now...it’s no biggie as far as I’m concerned.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Took it into the bodyshop to get the front bumper repaired/resprayed. :( Last Thursday in the piddling rain someone reversed into it in the company car park after their reversing sensors failed. At least they admitted fault so I ought to get my excess back.
Watch them with your No Claims

My friend reversed into my car and claimed through his insurance, then next renewal my no claims came back 10 years down to 3 as although it was not my fault it was still a 'claim'

They re-instated my 10 years NCB after i went mental as a 'gesture of good will'

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge

My friend reversed into my car and claimed through his insurance, then next renewal my no claims came back 10 years down to 3 as although it was not my fault it was still a 'claim'

They re-instated my 10 years NCB after i went mental as a 'gesture of good will'
Thjey will literally do anything to get out of paying.
My brothers insurance company refused to cover him when he was forced off the road by a blonde bimbo in an SUV. Hit a trench of a pothole, a double punture, bend steering rack and needed new shocks on both front and rear. He had run flats so limped the car a mile up the road to have them fixed so he could get to work on time. Rang the insurance when he got to work and they said they wouldnt cover him as their policy is that they have to "recover the vehicle from the scene of the 'accident' themselves". Total Joke. He ended up 2.5k out of pocket as the insurance company refused to pay.

Reactions: RichL

GeoffGeoff

Feb 1, 2020

Protected NCB...think I pay a quid extra or something daft like that.

Reactions: RichL
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.