Front:
DSCF0091_front.jpg

Rear:
DSCF0095_r.jpg

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Dont like the rear, would be better IMO if the R was in the bottom corner of boot. Front is ok but again I think it looks better if down a few lats on the grill. But thats just my view, doesnt change the fact its a great car!

Heres a couple of mine....
picfrontside.jpg

Frontbadge2.jpg

sundayfront.jpg

sundayrear.jpg

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Epoxy glue is the best, the one where you mix the 2 parts of it together.
It takes a good 12 hours to harden (you will need to hold it in shape with sellotape overnight) but it aint ever coming off after that!

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
Personally I like the front but not too keen on the back. I prefer as standard on the back but yeah like the front.

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
of you look closely there photchoped badges, he's not done them yet think he's just thinkin what if!

spot on ;) good old ms paint!

Im planning on putting a red cupra badge on the front slats and doing something with the rear (not sure what). I would like to replace the 'S' badge so that the boot opener is just a smooth black piece like the rest of the bodywork, not sure how im going to manage that.

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
my idea for doing the front was a piece of black polyurethane type stuff slotted between he slats and screwed/glued in place with the cupra badge stuck to the front of that.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.